Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2020

Arnold S.

 


NAME

Schwarzy is  the stage name for Arnold Scwarzenegger. His real name is Arnold Scwarzengger 

WORK

Arnold Scwarzengger is known because he was a famous bodybuilder, he became an actor because it was his dream. He has been in a lot of films and one of them is the Terminator which is my favourite one.

5 photos

Biography

Arnold had a legendary career for being a bodybuilder. He once had been the governor of california. His first film was camp classic. He was poor when he was you and had a difficult homelife. He is 73 years old. His height is 1.88 metres. He had been a soccer player. He was born in 1937 and his birthday was on july 23rd.

Video links

Terminator    Jingle all the way

EXPLAIN

I like watching him because of his accent and I also like how he acts. His acting on The Terminator, he was acting like he doesn’t know that much about humanity. I think his accent is really funny because he sounds like he's talking with his mouth closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.