Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL AT 2018!!!!!!!

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL AT 2018!!!!!!!

Hi, my name is Alexander Bernal. My first week of school was really good,I feel very excited because I know I will be meeting new friends and will be playing with them the sports that we love.Being that excited also means l love Hornby Primary School.

It was nice because I have  new classmates and schoolmates,we play mannequin challenge on the third day of school. The mannequin challenge needs a cameraman ,as the name of the game explains,it is about not moving when there is someone coming ,just do your best and don't move.In that game,  Mrs. McLachlan act as the cameraman, she is fast and good at mannequin challenge so one little move, you are out of the game.


                     I'm in room 11 and 12 and our new teachers are awesome, they are Miss D and Miss Kate. I have many new classmates but I don't know if they are going to like me.Most of the students that I know are my friends and I also consider them as best friends.
                                                                     
   

                                                                     This is my week day of school
                                                                             
And this is the last day i'm with ranit 


Hello please follow and comment down below on my work 
Thanks 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex!
    Thanks for your special comments about myself and Mrs Mchlachlan as your teachers. It is very exciting to be working with Ako Ngatahi this and I look forward to seeing all the amazing things you will be doing. I'm sure you will continue to make friends with the new students as you get along well and continue to be friendly with the students around you. Wonderful to see you using paragraphs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anak,
    Just enjoy what you are doing, you have grown up, this is the longest time that we have been together so far, since I left you,Alon and mama for a job abroad, you have changed a lot, you were like your brother when you are at his age so don't blame him for being naughty sometimes.. You became responsible for your belongings especially your things for your schooling.This country is our second home but I know and as far as I can see, you are adapting very well and making New Zealand the best home for you.You are more friendly than before, twice I picked you up from school, you were calling your classmates name even if they are not looking at you and see ti it that you wave them goodbye. That is friendly..... Well again just enjoy.
    Love
    Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ALexander this is Jhrnylle with my buddy Alonzo, he like your blog of first week of school at 2018. and of course he said he like when you saying I have many new classmates but I don't know if they are going to like me. and he like the picture Magical. so keep up the good work!.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.