Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

SLJ Practice: country television shows.

Hello readers, today I'm going to be doing a blog post about  summer learning journey we are talking about our country television shows. 

My show is about pumpkin patch from South Africa. We picked our countries, I picked South Africa because I think South African show are good for kids. This television show teaches us to get some pumpkin from pumpkin
patch.
Some times I don't really like the show because I they are not real or they are just puppets. And I don't know what is a pumpkin patch.
patch. here is a link for it. just make a copy of this↴  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=59&v=Nsuox8-ZdUs
Here is a picture of pumpkin patch.
My rate to this video is ****out of ******

Please comment on my blog posts bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexander,
    My name is Georgia and I am the Kaikohekohe (Northland) Cluster Manager for the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ). A fun fact about me is that your first name is one of my last names! I am learning so much from looking through the blog posts that you and your classmates have created from our past versions of the SLJ. When I think of Pumpkin Patch I think of the clothing shop that my Mum used to shop at for clothing for my sister and I when we were kids. How did you find this show? I appreciate that you told us to make a copy of the link in order to watch the youtube video you shared. It's little details like these that are so helpful when we are reading your blogposts for the programme. I hope you have a wonderful summer Alexander and enjoy completing activities from "The World Around Us' version of the SLJ programme. Cheers, Georgia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.