Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

I Need Feedback!.


Kamusta readers, today i'm going to be showing you a new blog post. My blog post is about spy fox. We are doing a story, we need to pick goals there are three goals the goals are using talking in my writing, perfect punctuation and use describing words.
here is the link for spy fox.
SPY FOX


My goal is using talking in my writing.
Use talking in my writing.
Here is my story.
One icy morning I was with my family in ANTARTICA, my mom and dad told me to
“dive in the ocean”, .I was so nervous because i’m going to be diving in the ocean for the
first time,
my family was so happy when they see me swimming. I was about to come
out the ocean and sit on the iceberg but a laser hit it I lost my family.
I knew all of those is from a villain hammerhead. After everything spy fox new about the laser. Spy fox: I was in a date that time,
Lily is my girlfriend she got two wines she want to give me one to celebrate a wedding
. But my watch disterves us it sounded like there is an emergency.
I went to it and I told my girlfriend
“I think I need to save the world. I to my car I made it transform,
It transformed in a flying car I went to another country then
I saw a tower named sardines country.
I went inside using a metallic arrow gun a sardine see me,
I hit him in the neck them he slept. I saw there master and his name is hammerhead. I got a little bit panicked because
he looks ugly.
I thought he was strong but he just use machine to control everything. He wants to rule the world,
I tried to stop him but I saw Lily getting eat by a machine dog.
. I shoot the machine but it missed. I tried another one then I hit it.
The machine stops then it's time to revenge my girlfriend
stop all the sardines some of them survived.
Then my girlfriend to me to
“push the big button it changed the location where it’s going to hit I
locates where we are I turned on the car.
Them fly away. Lily try to give me a wine but
my watched blink
again but this time I turned it off she threw the wine out of the window then.
We kissed. I quitted being a spy so I can be with my girlfriend everyday. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.