Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Happier.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about A girl and her dog mello. Here is a video of it with the song happier i'm going to make a story about them. Here is a link for it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=m7Bc3pLyij0

I was a very special day it was my birthday, I was sitting on my chair with some decorations on it, there were some kids playing around. They were very noisy, My dad bought the cake to my desk. He lighted the candles up. I breath deeply and blow it but there was a girl she blew the candles before I blow it. I think that my wish will not come true so I cried the tears fell down to my chin. I saw my dad holding a dog I think he is going to give it to me My mom put a box on my desk I opened it there was a ribbon . I stopped crying, my crying becomes smiling. That dog was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. My Dad gave it to me and took a picture of me and him. 

I named him mello he was a trained dog I put the ribbon on him. It looked good for him. My dad measured me on the door, also my dog mello. As we grow up we become older and older. I was in high school people I always get bullied. There was a soccer game two leaders pick their teammates no one picked me I practiced a lot with mello I got better a football (soccer). After the game we had I team picture I was at the middle holding the ball but there was a bully girl the took my spot the photographer told me to go to the back on the team cause i'm tall, the photographer told us to smile I had braces. The team saw me smiling they laughed. I went home and lay on the sofa I saw mello outside I opened the door and let him come inside he layed down and didn't stand up. I told my dad to take him to the VET. The VET said she is very sick because she was at the sun standing outside too long. I cried and told my self why did I left her ourside. The vet took her. And go to the VET room. 

20 years later my dog died .

I had a son it was here birthday I gave her a ribbon my wife gave her a puppy I was very happy for her. I teared my wife took a picture of them too. That picture was putted beside my picture with mello. She named him ALEX.


THE END

1 comment:

  1. What a surprise ending that the new dog was named Alex! I felt so many emotions reading your piece and I was happy to end with a laugh.

    You wrote a beautiful piece of writing, Alex and I really enjoyed how well you connected it to the music video. My feedback is to double check your capital letters because they are missing in some places, and some punctuation. Overall, very well done on this blogging task!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.