Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

1st term Relection.

Hello readers, its the end of the 1st term i'm going to be making a blog post about my reflection for this term.

What has been your favourite part of this term? My favorite part of this term is playing with my friend, learning from my teacher and basketball.

Why is that you best memory? Because all of those learning and activity made me more clever.

What has been most interesting to do/ Learn about? The most interesting I learned about is athletics athletics here in high school. And also spelling I spelled long words here is the longest word I have ever spell. Arachnophobia which means phobia from spiders.

What has been a challenge for you? Math problems. Like 6 devided by 2(1+2)=? comment if you know the answer I'm going to reply it if it's right.

How have you shown commitment this term? I think I have show commitment this term by helping my friend with their blogging and also sharing resilience by not giving up on any of my work.

What do you look forward in term two? I think there will be more Filipino in this school. I think it's going to be more fun if that happens.

Please comment on my blog post Also comment the math problem. I hope you guys have a good holiday. BYE.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Alex!

    I like reading your blog post and I think the answer to 6 divided by 2(1+2) is 9! And could you please check your spelling on the divided?

    I hope it's correct! By the way I got so surprise you could spell long words like Arachnophobia, could you please make another blog post and tell us readers how many long words you could spell!

    I am looking forward to see your reply!

    Kind Regards,
    Celine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reflection from this past term, Alex.

    You have worked hard and definitely shown Commitment to your blogging. I have really enjoyed getting to know you so far and I look forward to 3 more terms filled with basketball, new spelling words and lots of learning!

    From your teacher,
    Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.