Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

Like and Dislike about spelling.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a blog post about Like and Dislike about spelling. 
Here it is. 

I like spelling because it helps with my spelling a also my writing it helps me learn new words that I don't know yet. This is what I like about spelling.

I dislike spelling sometimes because if I spell a word wrong I sometimes don't pass it to the teacher and write it right.

Please give me feedback please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.