Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

MUSIC HURUMANU.


I was walking down the street, I was about to go home and then I saw a glowing red in the sky it was
coming and coming closer and it’s getting bigger. I realised that is was an asteroid. I Immediately went
home and told my dad about it, he called the nasa he told the nasa that it will be the end of the world
there is a very big asteroid coming to earth. My mom was watching tv that time she saw it the tv a very
big asteroid hitting earth she didn’t know everyone was watching it, it was a real footage from nasa .
When it was hitting the earth the whole world shaked, the buildings fell down and there was very big
tsunamis the killed humans even the humans riding the plane died because of the tsunamis.
After the tsunamis the whole earth turned into a very hard rock because of the lava rising.
When lava hit water it turns into a very hard rock. THE END OF THE WORLD STORY.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Alex! It looks like you created a very dramatic piece of writing. I wonder how you could explain this better to your readers? What about including a link to the song or a picture to show the setting?

    Thank you for posting this work, Alex.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.