Pages

Wednesday 5 June 2019

The Kindness Boomerang.

Hello readers today i'm going to be showing you my blog post, my blog post is about a story that is kind and it can easily spread around the world. 
HERE IT IS 

When I was a little kid and it was my grandpas birthday and I always want to give him a present. And I also have a sister that want to give him a present too, I turned seven and me my grandma and my sister went to the store t buy some food. It was my grandpas birthday that day and I wanted to buy him a cake. My sister a a very yummy looking cake and we want to buy it for grandpa. I told the guy to get it for me, when we are in the counter we had not that much money, we returned the cake and then walked to the exit door. A guy bought the cake and I was very sad, he went in the direction where we are going and he gave the cake to us. He told a story to us, this is the exactly thing that happened when I was a kid there was and old guy bought my the cake for my birthday. Grandma gave him a piece for paper and told him to write his number but he didn't write it. Grandma said thank you and he said thank you back we went home and gave grandpa the cake. He was so happy. He told grandma that she must have not used the money. Grandma said to grandpa a kid guy gave bought this for us. Grandpa said there was a kid that wanted a cake and it was his birthday but they cannot afford it and then I bought the cake for them. That guy is the guy that I gave the cake to. This story tells us about sharing is caring.

Please tell me how good the story is. And please give me some feedback on my spellings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.