Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Learning story.

Hello readers today i'm going to be showing you my learning story here it is.

In hurumanu we have been learning about music, we did garageband. Its an app from apple phones and ipads. You use it by picking song instruments and mixing them together to make a cool song. Me, Gerald and Matt have been working together with this. I think we worked hard together to make this song. Here is what we used from garageband to make the song. We mixed up the acoustic guitar, drum and the piano. In the drum we used mid tom and hi-hato.

In acoustic we used e minor, d1 and e1. I have been the leader because they haven’t used it yet and I used it a lot in my primary school. I was being silly and Gerald got promoted to the the group leader by Miss Birtch. Gerald said to pick some chords and we picked some cords. The song sounded very good. I also asked them to pick some drum beats. I asked them to help me with the garage band but they keep talking to each other i did the garageband I did the most work. I said thanks to them because we made a very good song and they also said thanks to me that I helped them.


And we also listened to music and write a story about the music. We need to imagine what happening in the music. Here is what I imagined. When I was a kid my mum gave me to my aunt they left me to my aunt for 16 years later. I was eighteen I realised 2 more months  it's going to be Christmas. I prayed that in Christmas eve my family is going to be with me again, after two months it's Christmas eve 2 more hours till the end of Christmas eve and an hour later someone knocked on the door and I don't know who it was and called my Aunt and she cried.

She told me it was my parents. After the eve we went to their new house they said sorry to me I said it's OK.  I told them this is a very big house and this is a lot of toys. I said thanks to them we lived together till death. THE END.  We did music from 1900s to 2000s here is a link for my blog post with it. LINK. We also did some writings on our hurumanu book. That is all we did for two terms. I reflected learning on my blog.

Alex’s learning story.

                                                    The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.