Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Japanese Introduction.

Hello readers today I'm going to be showing you my Japanese introduction. I have been doing this for my first week because I was sick the last week. This is my Japanese introduction I wrote this intro in my book and MR. Williams pictured it, he has an app when you picture the book and it understands the writing from Japanese it makes it look better. My work on my book was so bad and then this thing made it look better.

HERE IT IS.





PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.