Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2019

CIP.

Hello readers today i'm going to make a  new blog post about CIP we are focusing on how to be ''KIND'' So we answered some questions. Here are the questions.

Are we going to have just one picture to colour in. 
Yes we were having 3 pictures to colour in. 

Is there going to be age group. 
Year 5 and Year 6.

In my group i'm with.
Jullien and Gerald.

Can we get prizes donated. Where from.
We want a prize from the hub like HUB vouchers. 



What are some things we talked about in our group discussion?
We talked what our prize are going to be like. We talked about the hub vouchers if they win the competition i'm going to give a 10 dollar hub voucher to them. 

How do you think we should organise this event?
This kind of activity will help the people to express their emotion by colouring. And also colouring is fun and interesting.
Image result for colouring



PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST  BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.