Pages

Monday 20 May 2019

Happiest Christmas Ever.

When I was a kid my mum gave me to my aunt they left me to my aunt for 16 years later. I was eighteen I realised 2 more months  its going to be Christmas. I prayed that in Christmas eve my familyis going to be with me again, after two months its Christmas eve 2 more hours till the end of Chrismas eve and an hour later someone knocked on the door and I don't know who it was and called my Aunt and she cried. She told me it was my parents. After the eve we went to their new house they said sorry to me I said its OK.  I told them this is a very big house and this is a lot of toys. I said thanks to them we lived together till death. THE END. 

This story is Sad, happy normal, exited and loved

PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.