Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a blog post about ASMR.
 ASMR is a kind of music that's sleepy, loud eating, satisfying.

have you hear about ASMR before. Yes I've heard it in my primary school last year.

How do you feel when you listened to ASMR music. I feel sick sometimes because there is some gross things in ASMR. There are slimy things like aloe Vera. 

Is this something you'd like to try making. No because I can't be quiet sometimes and I also don't want to do satisfying stuff I just want to hear them.

here is a link for an ASMR video.

link

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.