Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about kiorahi.

Kiorahi rules. :Played for 4 quarters or 2 halves of a set time, teans alternate roles of kioma and taniwha at half or quarter times. kioma score by touching poles with the little ball then running the ball through te roto and placing it down on the ground just like scoring a try.

Story of the Kiorahi: LINK
You need seven players for each team.


Kiorahi field:
Image result for ki o'rahi field

Here is a link for how to play Kiorahi.
Please comment on my blog post bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.