Pages

Friday 24 May 2019

If you could talk to animals, which one would it be and what would you ask.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a  new blog post about what animal would you talk to if you can talk to them.

If you could talk to animals, which one would it be and what would you ask.

I would ask a lion, i'm going to ask it what are they favourite food and then i'm going to run. I think their favourite food are meat that's why they are strong and I also think they crush bones by their teeth for the bone marrow.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.