Pages

Wednesday 15 May 2019

Pink Shirt Day.

Pink Shirt Day.
Hello readers today i'm going to be talking about pink shirt here it is.

What sorts of things makes a good friend? I think a good friend is always helping each other and always with you.

What do the people who care about us do? They care about me by playing with me and not leaving me every time.

How do we know they've got our back? I know they've got our back because we always follow each other and not leaving each other.

What don't they do? They don't ignore bullying they fight for it.

What do you think being an "outstander"  means? If someone bully you they are not in the right place for bullying you.
How did the pink shirt boys show that they were good friends? 
They bought 50 shirts and put it in the internet it went viral and the bullying stopped a little bit.
Here is a link and a picture for the video.
Image result for pink shirt day

Please comment on my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.