Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

HURUMANU PE.

Hi,  similar game to kiorahi.
This week in Hurumanu we played a game that's looks more like kiorahi when you play it. In all the game we played this was the best game. When we were playing this game we made our own teams each Filipino picked each other but the girl Filipino's don't want to join so we invited two more guys and they were Tai and Bryce. Then a Filipino girl came to our team and it was Zoe. we had so much fun in the game.

Part 2. kiorahi.
When we are in kiorahi we had six teams the teams were called dragons, pandas, lions ,wolves ,hornets shooting stars. I have played kiorahi before in my primary school. We almost one the tournament because we place second. Here is my team.



Please comment on my blog post bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.