Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Going To The Buddhist Temple

Hello here is a story about 3g 4g.
I was going to school this tuesday but when I was at school I saw my classmates sitting on the mat I thought I was late but they were just talking about the buddhist temple they have been talking about the expectations to do in the buddhist temple. We went outside and lined up miss Birtch sent us back inside because we were talking. We went back outside and we went to our bus. We accidentally went to a technology bus. It’s good that Mr Goodfellow saw us and we went the the right bus. When we were sitting on the bus we went to the buddhist temple, the monks welcomed us with a presentation they made us line up and them introduce themselves.

A guy told us to follow him he went inside  and we followed him we saw some cool stuff made out of stone. They showed us a little video and it was so cool. The title of it is 3g 4g. 3g 4g means good deeds,good work and good words,give hope,give joy,confidence,convenience  We went upside and we saw some expensive paintings. I saw a perfumer in the perfumer there smoke comes out and it smells so cool. We went to al very small library with so much books their books can’t be found in the other library. We went down stairs we went to another room and we watched a movie about buddha.


Here is a link for the 3g 4g here it is link we went outside for a quick break they gave us some cookies they tasted like powder. And also water in a sealed cup the water look so cool in the sealed cup for me the cookies were disgusting. After we ate we they told us to line up we got water tattoos they looked so cool on my hands. After the tattoo we went upstairs and went to the meditation room we sat down and meditate we closed our eyes and we straighten our backs and then not think of anything. I almost fall asleep but I didn't and I opened my eyes I felt better they gave us small bells the monks said goodbye to us. We went downstairs they were a lot of monks thanking us because we went there. We went to the bus and went back to school.

I think we all had a lot of fun in the Buddhist temple.
Thank you for reading.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.