Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Revolution Tour.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about our revolution tour.  Three days ago we went to the auditorium for the revolution tour. There was a musician in there waiting for all of us to come and have a sit,  shake his hand and he didn't let go his name is Reggie, he was a very big guy. His talent it using the saxophone he was so good at using but before he became that good he had a very sad story. When he was born his mum already got two children his big brother and his big sister. His mum said he was a mistake, he told us 'when I was your age I wanted to die. I was so sad when he was saying that but immediately he shouted and said lets play a game. He said lets play throw your friend under the bus there is supposed to be five players in this game. A smart, a teacher, an athlete, shy, funny. They asked question to them 4 people are right but the teachers are wrong we didn't know why they were wrong. We all laughed at the show and we all had fun. This is one of the greatest thing happened to me at school. PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG POST BYE.

THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next time you should add some more writing about this show.
    I like the way how did you write this story, is was so cool.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.