Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Health

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Health. Today in health, we were supposed to play 3 games. We we're all mixed in even groups and I was with Danni and Chloe. It was really fun to play with them even though I don't work with them every time. Even though I wasn't close with them they still treated me normally, the games we played we're guess who? It was a really fun games. I got 2 wins and they got 1 win. The rules are When you are ready to guess who is on the Mystery Card, make your guess on your turn instead of asking a question. You cannot ask a question and guess on the same turn. If you guess wrong, you lose the game! If you guess right, you win the game!. The other game we played was go fish, no one won because there was a lot of cards missing. The rules of go fish is The player who is "fishing “must have at least one card of the rank that was asked for in their hand. The player who is addressed must hand over all the cards requested. If the player has none, they say, "Go fish!" and the player who made the request draws the top card of the stock and places it in their hand. The IP skills I used today was giving out warm fuzzies in my group. It helped my gain more confidence talking to other people, I really like working in mixed groups. My team worked well together and we had fun times talking to each other.  Please comment on my blog post and tell if you have played these games before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.