Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Mother Teresa.

Hello readers today I'm going to bge making a enwj blog psot about english. In today's session we have been reading about Mother Teresa. Our task is to blog what we have learnt about Mother Teresa. First of all  Her full name is Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu. She joined the sisters of Loreto at the age of 18. On her Train journey God called and told her she must leave school and help the sick, poor and disadvantaged kids in Calcutta. When she won the Nobel Peace Prize she refused to have the banquet because the money that would've been put in should go to those who need it more. That she would put others before herself and that she was a devoted nun who wanted to make the world a better place. She was Caring and helpful. The purpose of Missionaries of Charity was to provide medicine and health care to those who wouldn’t be able to afford it in a normal hospital. She died on September 5th 1997. She would be remembered as someone who was always willing to help others and serve her community. I think that her purpose in life is to To help others who were disadvantaged and weren't as lucky as others are. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.









1 comment:

  1. Hello Alex Its Jesse I really liked learning about mother Teresa I liked this topic because I didn't know anything about til I started reading you blog I didn't know that she won the noble prize award and that she wanted to help heaps of people who wanted help even if she didn't have much. Do you think you could have done anything better to make your blog look the best that it can?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.