Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Behaviour Reflection

 Behaviour Reflection, today in English Miss Birtch gave us an expectation sheet and it had all the four values we use which is the CARR or Commitment achievement respect and resilience. There are four columns and our task is to pick one sentence that we highlighted and say how we do it or did it. The first one is commitment, I move when the first bell goes so when and be at class before the second bell goes. Achievement, when I comment on blogs, I use positive, thoughtful and helpful. Respect, I use good manners to my teachers by having a good attitude and talking calmly. Resilience, I remain focused and finish my work in a high standard. 1 Thing that I need to work on is having the confidence to speak up, I think I can build confidence by setting goals and thinking of the things that I'm good at. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on this blog post. BYEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.