Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2021

Week 9

Being able to be confident when public speaking is an important life skill. I agree with this statement because no one knows where life takes you, being able to argue in a good way might really change the world. Based on a research, public speaking repeatedly will boost your confidence. For me, I really don't like speaking in a crowd. When looking in a crowd, I try my best to speak but no words come out of my mouth. This is why I thing that Being able to be confident when public speaking is an important life skill. Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.