Pages

Monday 14 June 2021

Week 7

Your name is an important part of who you are..  I agree with this statement because our names represent who we are and reflect our relationship to society. Name, What does  it mean? It is just a simple word to represent what a person or a thing is known. Even though the "Name" is a simple word it has a really big impact if you don't have it. Impacts such as people calling you what they want.  They carry deep personal, cultural, familial, and historical connections. Just like a surname, my surname is the 1,138th Most Common surname in the World. This is the end of my blog post. Therefore this is why I think that our name is an important -part of who we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.