Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Week 5 do now.

the principal is the most important person in the school. I Agree with this statement becuase the principal lead and manage the school in the achievement of its how it sees  and mission in a manner. The principal explains what proper values are such as respect, ressilience, commitment abd achievement. Mr Sutton, as a principal I think he is a really good person himself. He tells kids some stories that he was been through and most of them are inspirational.  It doesn't mean the teachers and students aren't important, they are too but the highest role is the principal. Therefore this is why I agree that the principal is the most important person in the school. 

2 comments:

  1. Great job on your Persuasive Do Now activity Alex.
    I like how you clearly followed our OREO format specifically remembering to restate your opinion at the end.

    I enjoy seeing your persuasive improve each week!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your opinion, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.