Pages

Monday 21 June 2021

Debate.

 Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about English. We have been learning about a word called debating, debating is a process of a formal disagreement into a specific topic. So, what are some examples of debating? Human cloning should be legalized, All drugs should be legalized. There are 2 key words that are used for debating, Pro vs Con... Pro is the preposition, it is when the people agree with the debate. The con is the opposition and it is where the community disagrees with the statement. I pretty much means advantages and disadvantages. Orders of debate, the orders of debating is different member of the team speaking of different debates. This is the end of my blog post, please comment on my post and give me some feedback about my writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.