Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Fantastic mr fox.

Hello readers today I'm going to be showing you about fantastic mr fox.

What are we doing this term for reading? We are doing the fantastic mr fox.

By only looking at the cover, what can we infer or guess about the story. I think mr fox is dancing on the cover and also I can see little fox they might be his children.

After reading the back cover, what do you think this story about? Mr fox robs chickens from bogging and turkey and ducks from bounce and beans.  I think he is stealing this chickens for his family to eat.

Using your prior knowledge, why do you think I have selected this book for us to read? I think this book is fun and interesting that's why I think you chose this book for us to read.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

1 comment:

  1. Great predictions Alex, you made sensible inferences about what might happen in the novel. Keep up the good work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.