Pages

Monday 22 July 2019

Hurumanu Art

Hello readers, today i'm going to be making a new blog post about Hurumanu art. In Hurumanu we have been learning about making our own characters and make stop motions with them. After making our own clay characters the teacher put us in groups. We liked each others idea's and we put them together and it came out very nice. Our idea is kayaking in the river and a hill with it and also some fish on the water. We haven't dome our stop motion yet but we are going to do it if our group is full and all together. Today i'm only with Shane because my other teammates are absent maybe they are still having fun in the holidays and only me and Shane are  doing all the work here at school.
Here are some photos: 


Please comment on my blog post bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.