Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

cross counntry



cross country.
Hi guys this month we did cross country at Kyle park. I like to race with the runners in Kyle park. All of the year 6 went first so the other kids got to relax on the field. When the year sixes were running, some of the other kids stopped running because they were getting tired, but me and Joseph kept trying. When we were close to the finish line Joseph pushed me and I came 5th then Joseph came sixth.
i felt good because i was in the top tens.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.