Pages

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Digital Ignition

Hi guys this is Alex and our math group is doing binary coding and here is some picture of my group. Were controlling a robot that names MBOT we need to code it so it can move where even we want it to go. And we can also use the mod called color coding. were can use a clear and the mats have square in it and there you can put your picture card, we need to code the m bot and it will got to the card and if it go in it your coding is correct. we got one correct but if we are going around the mat it is really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.