Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

FAVORITE THINGS!!

Hey readers, 

My name is Alexander and I go to Hornby Primary School my favorite subject is math,reading,writing and my favorite animal is a dog,cat and Dinosaur.
My habit is to play basketball and my second habit is soccer.  
I love my family and my family members name are Lanie ,Alie, Alozo and me.
I really like to eat fish and chips with my friend while playing basketball.
My favorite ice cream flavor is caramel and I'm buying them every day.

I really want you to follow my blog and comment kind,helpful and thoughtful. Put you email address into the box and it looks like this:

You will have to make sure that you confirm that you are not a robot too! Please don't follow me down the bottom - this shares you private information! Not something that I want for any of my followers! 

I will post Maths fraction video please watch it and comment and follow my next blog post . 

LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU LOVE YOUR MOM!!






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex, my name is Lucas. I like this blog post because I like fish ‘n’ chips, basketball and caramel flavoured ice-cream it’s so tasty.Did you think about adding what your favourite video game is or your best friend is? Next time, you could ad a few more sentences.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.