Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

My Ear

Hello readers, last week my reading group is learning about the ear.

i'm learning to read and find the appropriate information i am searching for.

here are three facts I have learnt so far about the ear. 

After sound waves enter the outer ear, they travel through the ear canal and make their way to the middle ear. The middle ear's main job is to take those sound waves and turn them into vibrations that are delivered to the inner ear. To do this, it needs the eardrum, which is a thin piece of skin stretched tight like a drum.

 The semicircular canal makes your body balance.

Your ears are in charge of collecting sounds, processing them, and sending sound signals to your brain. And that's not all  your ears also help you keep your balance.

The ear is made up of three different sections the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. These parts all work together so you can hear and process sounds. 

ear pictures:

AUTHOR BY KIDS HEALTH.
I think the author wrote this so we can get some facts about the ear.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex, great to see that you have included all the parts of this blog post that we talked about in class. You have chosen some very interesting facts and have really thought about the new information you have learnt. Not that long ago my brother in law had some issues with his ear and he found it really hard to stand up right. He had to stay in bed for a few days and not lift his head. Next time it would be great to see if you could try and write some of these facts in your own words so that you are not copying what the author wrote. What part of the body have you found the most interesting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the points and commenting on my blog Mrs Mclachlan and also thanks for the support that you are giving us everyday at school.

      Alex.

      Delete
    2. I was so excited and I forgot to say a question. This is my question: Please comment at me more so I can get more posts.










      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.