Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

How Maui Slowed The Sun


     

hello guys, my story about is how Maui slowed the sun.
W.A.L.T visualise to help me keep track and retell what I have read.
Maui had heard often his brothers talking that there was not enough sunlight. 
he planned something and then he knew how to make the sun slower.
he called his brother to help him, he told his brothers that his brothers to get flax to make flax rope, round ropes, and square flatted ropes, they helped each other to think where to find the sun, and then they new it, they went toward the east then catch the sun, then the sun promised that he is going to be slow.
THE END






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.