Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

new books

Hello readers,
today i'm going to be showing you my new books. I bought some books so I can be smart. The books are about the history, wars, deadliest animals, into the water is a horror one and cartoons I already read some of them and I learnt some facts. I told my mum to buy me a book that is about the body systems because we are learning biology in this term. I will put more facts but here is a video. ⇊⇊⇓⇓
I learnt a lot of fact please read books kids and adults so you can feel the new world.




Please comment down below kind,helpful and positive. I hope you like my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Alec,
    Knowledge is power😀😀keep on reading....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dad for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. I have a question, can you please remind some workers in your work to comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.