Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Why is the Nervous System important.

Hi readers
On our school we are doing debating or argument, we are arguing if what is the best body systems I picked the nervous system because it is the only system that has the brain. The brain is one of the most important part of the body. If you don't have your brain you will not be alive. That is why I picked the nervous system. I knew that the nervous system is the best system because it controls everything in your body except your bone your muscles move your bone and axons tell your bone what to do.The axons are part of the nervous system, we can do actions with the nervous system like run,walk,jump,sleep and more. Nervous system picture
Image result for nervous system
please comment down below  helpful thoughtful positive and kind on my blog i'm going to be posting more of the body systems. I hope you like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.