Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

SLJ Lets travel to some country's

Hi reader, today i'm going to be doing a blog about South Africa 




here are some facts

The capital of the Africa is Pretoria. 
The population of Africa is 55 million people.
The location of the South Africa is in the southern tip of the African continent .
The climate in the Africa is 8 - 28 degrees


There are 11 official languages in South Africa Afrikaans, English, Ndebele, Northern Sotho, Sotho, Swazi, Tsonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa and Zulu. Most people speak more than one language.

The ethnic mix of the country is Black African, white, colored, Asian, other
They call their money South African rand.
Their national icons are The Springbok,The blue crane,The protea flower,The colours - yellow and green.
Football soccer, cricket, rugby.

Image result for south africa map

Please comment on my blog post bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.