Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Airplane safety facts.




Stay calm. 

Have a plan. 

Listen to the preflight safety briefing and study the seat-back safety card. 

don't stand up while there is a problem.
Keep your seat belt securely fastened -- but remember how it unfastens.
Don't spend too much time looking for the safest seat: It may not exist. 
Check for a life jacket before taking off.
don't remove your seat belts while your flying .
do what the pilot say.


wear your seat belts!


Image result for pilot
do what I say!

Image result for life vest
wear me!




Please comment on my blog post bye!







1 comment:

  1. You are now learning a lot of technical terms. This blog of yours is very helpful,you just need to edit first your story before posting it,examples are spellings and punctuation marks.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.