Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

SLJ Practise: Spek a new language

Hi guys,
Today I am going to do a blog post about languages for SUMMER LEARNING JOURNEY. We picked some country's, I picked South Africa, because I think South Africa is one of the coolest country because there is a lot of animals that live in the wild like lion giraffe zebra and more! The people in Africa are cool to I wonder how they get food in the wild, I wonder this because the wild animals are strong. 

We have been looking languages of the country's we picked. Now I know how to say hello and more in Afrikaans.
Hallo, dankie, Pratt jy Engels.   

Here is a picture of the South African map.

I will look like this if i'm in Africa. 


I have a question. Have you been in Africa.



Image result for south africa mapSouth AfricA

Please comment on my blog post IF YOU LOVE YOUR DAD!!.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    I like how you chose the south Africa, maybe next time you should check your spellings. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Celine, thank you for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it. All the spellings are right. the one you are looking at is the South African words.

      Delete
  2. Hi Alex,
    I really like your blog post about the South Africa.I like the part about the animals in the South Africa. How did you find your South Africa words?
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.