Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

Nitro Type

Hello readers, today i'm going to be showing you nitro type. Nitro type is my favorite game because it tells some interesting facts, you will learn spelling,reading and also typing. typing is a part of our school learning,
I always make video of games and this is one of the best please watch my video. here some picture first.Image result for nitro type pictures This is my garage. I have 51 cars my favorite car is the trifecta. this is the trifecta Image result for nitro type trifecta This is my favorite car. I used nitro sometimes, nitro is the booster and it looks like this Image result for nitro nitro type





This is how fast I can type. Here is the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.