Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

drama class

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a blog post about drama, we at first we played some games the games are cool, the games are making a dance, our dance we copied by the minions movie, the dances are about nutrients so we sang the banana song, we don't know what the others did but i know they danced and sang about nutrients here is the video lets find out what happened.

Video: 

thank you guys for looking on my blog please comment on my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Alex, you worked with your group and created a chorus to perform in front of an audience. I like that you recorded what it eas about and shared the video.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.