Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Basketball.

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about basketball. In P.E today we have been doing basketball, Team Celtics taught us how to play basketball and rules. We played matches with other teams and it was so fun. Our lesson is very successful because the teachers are so good at teaching and some of them are n the basketball team.

 I contributed to my team by cheering them when they we're playing and passing the ball so its fair to them. The thing I would like different next time is full court because its not free to play 5v5 in half court. I learned teamwork because even though our team only won one time, We still had team work. I learned communication, In my team their wasn't so much communicating if we have the ball but if the opponents have the ball we communicate. We had three rounds on this sport and we only won one game.

Please comment to my blog positively and also give me some feedback. Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Alex!

    Thank you for reflecting on the basketball we did in PE. You have been doing some great blogging this week. I would also like to hear about your experience coaching and teaching your sport. How did you contribute to your group teaching for dodgeball?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.