Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Environmental issue.

Hi, Today i'm going to be making a new blog post about Environmental issue, all of us made games about three issues the ethical,environmental and the social issue. I picked the environmental issue because i don't want the environment to die so i made a game so we can stop this happening. This issue is the most bad issue because there is a lot of people can be affected by this issue. The social issue affects a lot too.

The thing that went well for me is that I made a really cool game about shooting the guys who are littering in the environment. This is a very cool game if I finish it I would make a screencastify about it and show it to all of you, The thing that I did really well was the game, Because if you play it you will really struggle. There are some invisible enemy but you can kill them with the guns. What worked well is that I almost finish my game and i can show it to you.

What I would like different next time is the blocks to be more bigger and some ore other guns. I also want this game to be multiplayer so I can play with my friends and have fun with them. The changes I would make is that more animation like swimming in the the water and if the fire touches you, you would put your hands up.

Please comment on my blog post bye.

4 comments:

  1. Kamusta Alex,I really enjoyed reading this blogpost because you've explained what you have been doing in digital tech hurumanu and I also like the way you said what you would do different next time to make your game better. Maybe next time you could tell us the app you are using to make your game, apart from that this blog post is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex I really like your blog post because you did so many words and it all makes sense nice blog Alex and also nice remembering the full stops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alex

    your blog have lots of information that help us that how to do the game froot I like what you shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys for commenting on my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.