Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

The twits.




Hello readers today i'm making a new blog post about the twits, The twits is what we have been reading in this term we just started it today.  I had been fun to read it but some of them are very disgusting. The twits dont have manners they don't take baths and they look ugly and stupid.

This is what they look like:
Image result for twits

They keep pranking each other like they are friends but actually this guys are married. The story of them is bad but i like reading the book. Their is one time Mrs Twit put worms on Mr twit's spaghetti.
Mr twit has a very long hairy body and also Mrs twit. I think this two are the worst couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.