Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Hello readers today i'm going to be making a new blog post about Tane Mahuta. We have been doing Tane mahuta for 2 periods today and it has been so  exhausting,  We were loosening the soil so we can put seeds and it will grow to plants. This is what we have been doing to the whole day.  It was so hard but it's OK, i'm having fun with my friends while we are doing this that is why its OK. We also had gym sports, I didn't like the gym sports because the activities are not fun. We did kick long ball, I wished we did basket ball so its 5 players in a game. I don't like it if their is too many people in one court. When we got back to Tane Mahuta we picked up weeds and also loosened more of the soil, so we can put more seeds in it. This is all we did in Tane Mahuta Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.