Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2019

Sad Story - Creative Writing

I was Twelve years old when I knew I was adopted. It was so hard to deal with, I loved my mom Why did she tell me this with this young age? When I was born my real mom gave me to another woman, she didn't want to keep me because she think I wouldn't have a good life with her. My mom that has adopted me gave me everything I want. Except my real mom, she doesn't know where she is. She told me If she knows she will tell me. I really wanted to meet her, I didn't want to have this life, I want to be with my real family I told her. She cried, She told me that she was adopted to. She told me her story. She had worst times, she always wanted to be with her dad but be passed away. She was adopted by rich people and gave her everything she wants. At least my mom gave me to her, now I am living happily with her. The riches the she has now is from the people the had adopted her. I stayed with her, and I had a good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.