Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Tane Mahuta

Hello readers today I'm going to be making a new blog post about Tane Mahuta. We have been doing Tane mahuta for 2 periods today and it has been so  exhausting,  We were loosening the soil so we can put seeds and it will grow to plants. We made trenches for the soil to put in This is what we have been doing to the whole day.  It was so hard but it's OK,I'm having fun with my friends while we are doing this that is why its OK. We also had gym sports, I didn't like the gym sports because the activities are not fun. We did tennis and cricket. There was too many people and all the we are not have proper turns. In tennis its OK I only didn't like cricket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.