Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Twits Reflection

Choose a task of your choice to share to your blog. 


What type of work do you want to create for the Twits?
Who is your target audience? Write a really persuasive review to
encourage others to pick it up. What interesting things can you tell them about?

Hello readers today I'm making a blog post about the Twits, I think the twits had
no parents and had grown in the streets because of their attitude. The have food
in their nostril, They don't take a bath, Their hair is wonky. I think they are smelly
and stupid because even if there is only two people in their family they keep
Hurting each other by pranks.

Mrs twit cooked spaghetti worms and gave it to Mr Twit. Now the Monkeys that they put in the cage is teaming with the birds to get a revenge on the twits I think they are going to be successful because the twits are stupid, I hope that the birds can be successful. Because they are stupid too. They get stuck and the twits eat them.

This book is really cool guys but it's a little bit disgusting because of the things in the book, I want you to read this book because its interesting. Examples: Mrs Twit Flew in the sky with the balloons but she went down safely. Please pick it will be a great book to read because it is in your age group this means that you can read this book.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Alex

    Thank you for sharing your book review on the Twits! I am curious what task you are going to choose for your own choice.

    Think of creative DLOs that you could make! I look forward to seeing your last bit of work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.