Pages

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Abstract Art.

 Hello readers today we have been learning about abstract art, abstract art are arts that means a lot but doesn't look like anything else you've seen. Some kinds of abstract arts are painting or drawing things about what you feel. We watched a video about abstract arts, the arts we're made by famous artists. But it didn't look that great. But when we knew the story about abstract art we we're amazed. My favourite part was colouring in my drawing. An advice that I can give you about abstract art is closing your eyes and try to draw what you feel.  Here is what I did:


 This is about hot and cold.
This is art about, aroha, growth and fear.

Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about writing. Do you think abstract art is interesting?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.