Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Fast Finisher Tasks

Hello readers, today I'm doing my fast finisher work. I need to do this Writing Activity: What does Max mean in Ch 5. (pg 18) when he says, “There’s a place I go inside my head sometimes.”  Why is he going to that place? I think he goes there after he sees Gwen, when he goes there it's cool and dim and you float like a cloud. He is thinking about her because he likes her.


Can you personally relate to what Max is talking about here? No. Why or why not? Because he is not talking properly and saying a lot of things like, cool, dim, floating. Fair Gwen went away and I think that he was just thinking about her. I thought this because it says on the books that "Max likes Fair Gwen"


Please comment on my blog post and give me some feedback about my writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.